Language

Monday, February 11, 2008

My Story

Hi,

My name is Fernando Sucre,

My first illegal act was involved armed robbery with a revolver pointed right at the shopkeeper - only to take 100 dollars.

I later repeated the act to earn the money for the engagement ring I intended to give to Maricruz my love, only to be turned in by my own cousin, Hector.

During this time at Fox River Penitentiary I appeared to be in good terms with almost all correctional officers and other inmates prior to the prison break.

I easily become one of the members of the Fox River Eight whose loyalty towards Michael is unquestionable, with the other one being Lincoln Burrows.

I also has a knack for making unconventional and seemingly-mundane yet effective strategies from time to time, as seen when I managed to successfully cover up the hole that Scofield's PI crew dug up.

My ability to come up with bizarre improvisations makes me just about as intellectually formidable as Michael is.

Outside, I displayed being able to hot wire various vehicles in record time, which was a valuable asset for Michael and all the other cons that Scofield took with him on the night of the escape.

No comments: